Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TURNING 26 WAS A GOOD TIME






MY 1ST PIC WITH BOBBY AT 26, ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!

I PROMISE I WASNT CRYING BECAUSE THERE WERE SO MANY CANDLES!

ALL OF THE GIRLS EXCEPT FOR JENN AND LEXIE
MY BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY FLOWERS♥

AT THE OYSTER BAR

So my birthday was on Tuesday and for everyone and anyone who knows me I love my birthday week ha ha since I am now in my laaaaaaaaaate 20's I decided I will just have a 2 day birthday!! I found some Jazz tickets online for Mondays game, and they were CHEAP!! anyway I text all my friends and asked who wanted to go, and we ended up getting a pretty big group 18!! So I planned a little appetizer wine get together before at the Oyster Bar downtown cause I love that place and havent been in so long, so 8 of us went there for dinner and had a blast we were a little late for the game but we got there before half time, and were there for the last really annoying shot by the bulls I am sorry Jazz :(... But the night itself was so much fun!! For my actual birthday the next day Bobby and I woke up(I was slightly sick from the previous night lol)and we went to Breakfast with my mom, I was going to make Bobby learn how to make crepes but I decided to be nice ha ha!! Then after Breakfast Bobby and I went back home and I was surprised to find my presents were all set out for me!! He had bought me flowers and they are beautiful he remembered the lilies.. I also got my fav movies Sex in the City and the Kite Runner also a Gyptian cd and he bought me and Ipod stereo so I wouldnt have to drag his computer in the bathroom anymore to listen to music while I got ready... I think the most thoughtful gift though was the gift card he got me for the beauty supply store(its a tax write off for me ha ha ha) I also had a cookie basket from Ans Brit and Nicki and it was so cute, and the cookies are fabulously delicious (thank you girls) after my presents we went and saw Twilight and it WAS GOOD!! Bobby even liked it. That night I went to Z tejas with some of my family and good friends and it was a lot of fun my mom paid my Nordstroms bill and got me a new flat iron :) and I got a gift card for some much needed early morning coffee!! All in all it was a fabulous birthday so thank you to everyone for coming and for the gifts and the calls Jenners all my birthday was missing was you!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you for the pictures! I have been waiting so I could see all the fun you all had! I love you! Of course it would have been better if I were there. :)

Meghan Hendrix said...

I'm so glad you had such a good birthday!