Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN AS DOPEY AND SNOW WHITE





I love Halloween, it has always been my favorite holiday... It all started when Jenn and I made Halloween our tradition, we would dress up every year usually our costumes matched.. and we would start early and go for hours, when we got cold we would stop at the hot chocolate donut house YUM!!! They are memories that both of us have never forgotten!! Halloween is just a fun holiday, you never cant find anything to do, this was my 1st year in my apt and I had trick or treaters!~ This year was also my 1st Halloween I have had a boyfriend I am lucky enough to be with someone that has a sense of humor and would let me dress him like a dwarf ha ha! Bobby I love yoU!!! In the morning I went with my family, to Kenna's school and walked around with all of the little kids at her school.. It was fun, but a little sad because her school is connected to a rest home, but some of the people there just love Halloween and they had huge smiles on their faces when they passed out candy.. Little kids just have a way of making you smile.. I wish I had pics of the kids, Ava was a devil, kennas was Belle, Ethan was the grim reaper ha, and macy was sharpay from HSM!! This was a good year, so I guess Halloween is still my favorite holiday (besides my birthday which is coming up ha ha ha ha)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You and Bobby are the perfect pair! You two look so adorable and awesome!! I love your costumes! I miss our Halloween days...We had SO much fun! When I think back, Halloween was for sure my favorite holiday. That and New Years. We had the BEST traditions.

allison said...

sortof weird to see YOU so white!