Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Mama!!







Today is my mom's birthday and I guess I just wanted to write a blog to her!~ I love my mom, she has been by my side every step of the way and believe me I have done some stuff that I dont think I would have blamed her for not wanting to be there but she always was.. Whenever I am in trouble I always turn to my mom, she is my best friend and since I have been getting older I realize it more and more.. I can always ask her and she will always answer some way that just makes me feel better.. I have come to her with problems with friends, boyfriends, life and she hasnt ever turned me away and I am grateful for that. I hope when Bobby and I have kids one day that I can be there for my kids like she is for me.. She was there for me during my surgery and when I was out I just wanted to go back to my apt and it was the first time that I didnt need her and it makes me sad, and boy did it make her sad ha ha! I guess there comes a day when you grow up ah who am I kidding I just make bobby baby me now ha ha!~ No my friends know what a great mom I have, ha she has even come to Wendover with us before she is a great time. I love that I am old enough now to realize that she is a friend, a true friend and I love to spend time with her, I think moving out helped that a lot cause now I miss her more.. I love my mom, and I hope that I get to make many more memories with her and I get the chance to have my kids have the greatest grammy in the world(the other kids in the pics are my nieces and nephew i just had to show em off!).. I love you Mom~

No comments: