Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bobby and I are Bloggin~~





Well I decided that Bobby and I would write a blog together do something new~ bobby thinks I am crazy because I ♥ blogging, but he agreed to love me for me so I guess he cant complain~ Is that right? well then...... megan thinks I'm crazy because I love all this "rap" music, but she signed up for the same deal I did, sooooooo..... I hope that there's anyone who can follow this... I love Bobby, him and I are just two wierd peas in a pod that fit!! Bobby has already given up on this bloggin together lol! (that's what she said!!!) So this week has been fun I got my surgery done so I was on bed rest all week well Bobby just couldnt function without me and he got sick so he could be on bed rest too ha ha! We have been inseperable all week, jenn came over last night and played some fusion frenzy with us, man o man is that game fun.. I was sad tonight when Bobby had to work, but my mom wanted to go to his work for dinner so we still got to kind of hang out YAAAAAAAAAY! From the other side of things, it was pretty fun to see the whole holloway clan in one place at one time, those kids need to be reclassified as untapped energy sources that this world has yet to discover!! No need to drill for oil in alaska if you ask me!! (i am sorry if anyone is lost right now!) I think Bobby and I are going to go watch yet another fantastic 80's comedy-(Raising Arizona) now because we are both too wierd for you all!! (That's what she said!!)Peace bitches!! ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you two are so in love! CUTE! Im going private on my blog so I need your email address!