Wednesday, November 5, 2008

GO JAZZ!!

♥These 2 Girls Will Forever Be My Bestfriends♥









I had such a fun night tonight, I worked at the salon and I did Meghans hair, it turned out really cute! It was really nice to see her and catch up! I was lucky enough to get invited to a jazz game with Jenn(I am so happy she was in town) and her family so I invited Kristi and we were all set to go little did we know we were out of shape ha and almost passed out from the climb to our seats but I wouldnt want it any other way!! It was so much fun, and I want to go like that all of the time!! (thanks Jenn and Linda for the tickets!) The jazz I am happy to say won GO JAZZ, and the best part of the whole game was the way the Jazz bear threw water all over the angry Blazers fan ha!! it WAS hilarious... Or maybe it was Marley's cheering, man what a little cheerleader!! AFter the game Kristi and I went to CPK to visit Bobby o man I love hanging out with Kristi I am the biggest nerd and I never stop laughing(that is where the lovely pic of me comes in yikes) we ordered some food and were so hungry we consumed it in 10 minutes ha ha, we got a box for the left overs so Kyle could try it but then we finished it off before he got the chance.. I dont think I will be going to Bobbys work for awhile because I think I may have embarrassed myself but ya know sometimes its just what needs to happen! ;) All in all it was a very fun night, and I am so lucky to have the friends that I do, o and thank you Bobby for the hook up on the food!!

No comments: