Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My SurgerY!

So I went into have my ear surgery yesterday and I think it was successful! I had my mom and Bobby with me and they were keeping my mind off of going in, this was my 1st surgery so I was a little scared to go under, but it was easy, best nap ever ha! The nurse I had was really nice, she kept making us laugh and I was the favorite patient of the day yay me! Dr Peterson had to remove one of my ears bones because it was damaged and he replaced it with a prosthetic which is so crazy to me, I didnt know you could even do that in an ear? He had to fit it in take it out fit it in until it was the right fit.. its actually pretty painful and when I came out of surgery they couldnt find anything to calm the pain, I got a shot in my arm, in my thigh and finally they gave me a pain pill.. I do remember talking to the doctor after and I was happy because I could hear him, but now my ear is full of blood again and its formed a clot so now its all muffled so I will just have to wait and see if it comes back.! My mom is the best I decided to just come home after the surgery and she went and got my prescriptions and bobby and I some food and then she went to the store and got my favorite treats.. I have the best mom!! Everytime I tried to get up last night Bobby was right there making sure I was ok, and today he made me a bubble bath I love this boy!! I sent him out of the house today, cause he had the crazy stirs of being couped up all day ha.. Anyway thank you everyone who has been there for me through this whole thing I really do appreciate it!

1 comment:

Ashley S. said...

Wow I didnt even know you were getting surgery. Well I am so glad that everything went well, and good luck with the recovery!