Tuesday, August 19, 2008

jack johnson concert





We went to jack johnson last night and it was incredible.. It was my 1st time at @ a JAck Concert and he is now by far one of my favorite performers... his music is awesome that I already knew but the fact that he performed and sounded just like his cds I loved... I Am usually disappointed at concerts because musicians try to overdue the live performance and they end up sounding nothing like themselves which doesnt make going to see them worth it.. Why would you want to go see someone perform that you love only to listen to something that sounds nothing like them? Anyway his music is just so mellow and carefree it reminded me of hawaii and the peacefulness of that way of living is priceless. I wish that I had money so I could take a month off every year and just take a trip and relax in kauai...(also it reminded me of hawaii probably because chris and I were in line in Maui next to Jack ha ha) But ya it was a blast and our roommate Dylan caME , man he was a drunked sac of guts.. But it was pretty funny there was a time when he was singing jack, and then he would take the tune of a song and list the roster for the utah jazz in the beat ha ha ha It was quite impressive!~ Seeing all the drunk shenanigans at the concert made me sad, it made me think of all the things I missed out on because I was drunk. O I was there but its just a better experience when you can remember it and really listen to the music and just sit back and enjoy yourself.. O and not waking up with the nauseous dry mouth and bad attitude is fabulous also.. Anyway I would suggest if you havent seen jack johnson in concert or if you have never listened to his music that you become a fan right now~

1 comment:

Meghan Hendrix said...

I'm so jealous, I would have loved to have gone to that concert. I'm glad you had a good time though!