Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Park City



So yesterday Bobby and I decided to go up to Park City do something a little different for a change.. There was a huge fire in Draper yesterday and the air was horrible so we were thinking that maybe it would be nicer up in the mountains so we went to smiths and grabbed some snacks for our road trip lol and we were off.... too bad when we got there the smoke was worse than it was in Salt Lake :( I wanted to go to the discount cosmetics place to see if they had any of my make up that was stolen, they didnt but I did find some really pretty lip glass I got a set of 3, I would never go to that store if they didnt have good deals because the people that work there are the biggest bitches sorry but they are You receive horrible customer service Jenn You remember that place right? they didnt even greet us, and there were 3 people working and they just kept walking by and not saying anything, so I made my purchase and the only thing the lady said to me was "can I see your id" no thank you, not even a hello at this time so Bobby said WOW this is great customer service, and when we were walking out of the door, I looked at the lady and said "O by the way you are welcome for this purchase!" ha ha It makes me so mad that people like that can even have jobs yet I still shop there damn my make up addiction... I just dont see how hard it is to simply say Hello? nothing more but at least acknowledge the fact that I am there... Anyway so then we went to American Eagle, I havent been into an American Eagle for years, but surprisingly they had some really cute clothes and good deals... SO I went a little crazy and bought me some really cute new work clothes, I needed to stop shopping then considering I had already spent $100 at the beauty supply store(good thing thats a tax write off ha ha) so I made Bobby promise me that he wouldnt let me buy anything else... But then I made the mistake of going into ALDO I wish that I still worked there sometimes but only for the discount... They had the most adorable black purse ever and I wanted it so so so so bad, but I wouldnt buy it I was staying strong but Bobby knew that I wanted it and so he says to me " I havent bought you a surprise in awhile can I get you this?" O man I am such a lucky girl, and very spoiled :) so I am now the proud owner of the cutest black purse! YAY~~ Then we decided that we were done shopping and we went to dinner at Loco Lizard, I have never been, and it was really quite good so if you have never been I would recommend it.. I got the salmon salad, and Bobby got a smothered burrito of course I wanted his~(I love carbs!!) So ya that was our little adventure to park city... I think next week we might hit up the University mall in Provo woo woo~

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ha ha I love you two and your crazy adventures! I totally remember that place! I remember you asked if they had something in stock and she looked at you with attitude and said something to the effect of, "Those are the samples.." I remember thinking yeah no kidding..that is why she asked if you had any in the back! I remember we walked right out after that.