Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fresh Meat

So, not that I don't have lots to say, I'm new to this blog thing, and I just figure that with all the random thoughts that comprise my day, I'd put any potential readers to sleep. However, I don't want Megg to have all the mother-blogging fun on here, so now you get to hear from me! Alright, in the last few days I've gotten to go to the jack johnson concert, (which was fantastic), and we discovered a super fantastic surprise on our couch, left by one of the drunks who crash there sometimes..... and here I thought I was years away from tending infants!!! I was beaten to all the cool blog news, new camera, babysitting, etc, but trust me, it was lots of fun! Well, aside from home mantinence duties, things have been pretty quiet, I'm just trying to keep up with all the things life keeps throwing at us! Oh, more good news, Megan seems to be getting better, so, she's a lot happier as well. Happy times for all!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Did you two have a Mitch situation on your hands? (Ask Megg)

Anonymous said...

HAHA I was going to ask the same thing as Jenn HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im laughing so hard! OH DEAR! Ok so I think Meg is prego. CONGRATS in advance. HAHA!