Monday, August 18, 2008

lil swimmers






So today Bobby and I bought me a new camera YAY! I am going to be a lot more careful with this one, no more bar pics, and definitely no more moving to hawaii and filling it with sand...! It is a canon and I love it so far :) Then we decided to babysit and havea little birth control session ha too bad the kids have been great today! It was me Kenna Bobby and ethan we went swimming and I wanted to take pics but I wasnt getting my camera near the water or the kids ha ha! So I was able to take a couple after shots.. But so far it has been a great day, I am not sure if I have some flu bug but I just ate and I am sick again :( maybe it is because I ate at mcdonalds or maybe my body is just telling me to take up an eating disorder ha ha! I am going to go take a little nap with kenna bug(she is out like a light) and then Bobby Dylan, Lexie and the gang are off to Jack Johnson woo woo! I will definitely have pics of that! O ps... I used to love John Mayer but I am really mad at him right now for breaking jennifer anistons heart I really wanted them to work out, why I am a celebrity gossip nerd I dont know but I just really like Jennifer Aniston I am a friends addict!

No comments: