Wednesday, January 14, 2009

la de da!!

Tagged by Meghan....

Tag You're it!!! Rules: 1) Post rules on your blog 2)Answer the six questions with '8' items 3)Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows
1. Sex In The City
2. Friends
3. Heroes
4. Lost
5. House Hunters(and House Hunters International)
6. The Hills and The City
7. Family Feud
8. Americas Next Top Model

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Woke up
2. Watched the bachelor from the night before
3. Wrote some emails
4. Jenn Marley and I went to Walmart and K mart
5. Bought a sled which we used today to go sleding such a good time!
6. Rented a movie and made lunch with Jenners
7. Read stories to Marley
8. Watched American Idol and ate the best dessert bread with Jenn and Carl!

8 Things I look forward to
1. Mondays, it is mine and Bobbys day off plus my favorite gym class
2. Nighttime, cause we have the most comfortable bed!!
3. Trips that I plan with my friends!
4. Continuing to make memories with Bobby!
5. Being Able to run again since my Accident
6. Becoming more educated in my career.
7. Getting a place with Bobby!
8. Bringing Bobby with me to Colorado, and going to visit his fam in Iowa and Italy

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Setebellos
2. Z Tejas
3. Cafe Rio
4. Cali Pizza Kitchen
5. Tsunami
6. Rumbi
7. Spaghetti Factory
8. Sweet tomatoes

8 Things on my wish-list
1. Another pair of DIors!~
2. RIng ha ha ha
3. A full clientele
4. European Vacation
5. X5
6. Taking time off my last Ragnar Relay and added more miles onto my 18!

I am not going to tag anyone because if you want to fill something like this out then you can but I dont want you to feel obligated!!

No comments: