Thursday, January 15, 2009

♥Best Friends Forever♥













I finally made it to Colorado to visit the wonderful Sokias!! I had so much fun with Jenn and of course Marley Emmy and I would have enjoyed Carl more but he kept eating my bread ha ha ha(this my friends... is between the cool peeps!!) We went to Steamboat the 1st day that I was there, and let me tell you that place was beautiful Carl was kind enough to buy us lunch including my new favorite dessert, Fried Peanut Butter... O man O man!! THANK YOU CARL!! That night we hung out at their adorable house I loved it!! The next day we decided to go buy a sled so us girls could go sleding, we took so long at Walmart and K mart that we decided to just make lunch and watch a movie and go the next day.. Can I just let everyone know how adorable Marley is that child cracks me up especially when she shakes her little hand and sings single girls ha ha.. SLeding was the BEST!! O Boy most of my pics were from sleding, since we didnt wear makeup any other days I was there ha ha What a great trip this was, I love to relax.. I am now hooked on Gossip Girl and Bachelor thanks Jenn ha ha!! But ya it was a great trip and I am so grateful for the friendships I have with this family.. Jenn I love you, and I had a blast thank you so much for letting me stay and showing me around Craig and Steamboat.. I am proud to call you my friend and you have an amazing family...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I never thought time could fly by so quickly! It was absolutely wonderful having you here..Marley has been calling out, "Megg" all day. Poor thing doesn't understand that you are gone! I love you and am so thankful you took the time out to come see us. We love you.

Jennifer said...

By the way, we went sleding again today and your beautiful snow art was still there, untouched! Ha And of course the snow angels were untouched as well.