Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bye Bye Brownie♥











Who has a party on a Tuesday? WE DO ha ha ha... My cousin Bryan"Brownie"Brown, decided to embark on a new adventure to St George, and Dixie State.. I had so much fun at Dixie, so I am sure he will pass the time nicely haha!! Britt, Nicki and Ans invited everyone over to the house of sugar and the fun times began... Lexie and I got there about 8, and I made it about 30 min before I wanted to be 19 again and I played tip cup ha ha or whatever,, I am proud to say Dunham and Lexie were my partners and we were undefeated!!! GO TEAM GO!! No it was a good night, Bobby showed up after work and the boys had a dance party in the kitchen... At about 11, my old lady self came out and I was tired.. So Bobby and I went home, and I made ravioli ha ha ha (not sure if that was a good idea, I didnt feel to good after!) It was a really fun night, with A LOT of laughs.. Bobby and I have some really great friends who are always there to provide a good time.. So thanks Brownie for going to college, cause your little go away party was a BLAST!!

2 comments:

Meghan Hendrix said...

Yeah that video really took me back too. I'm sure everyone who's sees it will laugh, but so much if it reminded me of specifics from our past. I seriously wanted to die when he started brushing off his should I just kept thinking "Don't brush your shoulder for the 50/50"

And really I had no idea when those Alta boys were dancing to that N'sync they were actually doing the dance from the video.... haha makes it ever more funny. We were such dorks!

Meghan Hendrix said...

Tag You're It
(look at my blog)