Thursday, January 1, 2009

*HAPPY NEW YEARS*

Most of the gang at babylon*
My boyfriend when Bobby is working ha ha


This picture is way too funny not to post.. I♥U Lexie!
O man last night was quite the adventure ha ha... I met up with some friends for dinner at Squatters and it was a lot of fun(thank you Brooke for bringing Champagne!) We then headed over to Babylon hoping it was going to be a good time... I wasnt on the list(which is wierd I am infamous lol) and all I had was my passport so being a lil tipsy I showed my passport like a badge and just said I am international ha ha ha WOW but hey it got me in!! We stayed there for awhile, I of course fell in ♥ with another gay man ha ha everyone decided they wanted to walk to a friends party a few blocks away... We got there, and I was annoyed because I wanted to buy Tyler a drink so I waited in this long line, when I reached the front they told me I had to go wait in another huge line for tickets then I could come back Umm no thanks..(ty I owe you $10 ha ha) Bobby called me about this time, and I found out Brit and the girls were at Lumpys so I left that party and walked to lumpys not too sure why I thought that was a good idea?! I waited in line at Lumpys, and the guy was going to let me in for free since I just walked right into the VIP line, but then when he heard about Bobby is was suddenly $20, I didnt want Bobby to have to pay to park, and then pay again to get into the bar so we left and some girl in line was like you should have paid ha ha umm ya I am sure Lumpys was worth it!! So we decided to head over to my friend Alicias well when we drove past her house no one was there and no lights were on ha ha(I didnt get the text about her not having people over!) I think the best part of the night though was.... The fact that when it turned midnight Bobby and I were getting hot dogs in West Valley at 711(I am bummed I didnt have my camera!!) ha ha ha GOOD TIMES ALWAYS with Bobby and Megg.. I hope everyone had a happy new year, and hopefully 2009 will be a good year for all!!!♥

2 comments:

Hannah Stayner said...

good to hear from you!! Happy New year!

The Hinds said...

Megg, I found you! I wanna see pictures of the hot dog eating fun!!