Wednesday, October 27, 2010

SaloN WaRs






Sanctuary was invited to be a part in the 2nd annual Salon Wars- Lets just say it was fun but I wont be a part of it next yr :) It was stressful, and working with 3 different locations, WAS NOT EASY.. Everyone was having trouble communicating, and we had a lot of type A's going around ;P We did an Alice in Wonderland theme, and we did awesome I think. Our hair makeup, body paint, and costumes were creative and fun! We did have trouble communicating, and planning the choreography and our poor models drank a little too much before taking the stage but it was fun all the same.
It has been pretty slow at the salon this past month, luckily I have had several PK Pureology classes set up to get me by, plus Bobby has been making awesome money-thank goodness for that! I am going to Idaho on Monday to teach a class, and be a part of the Salon Centric meeting. I get to have dinner while I am there with my friend Brooke, which I am excited about. That girl can always make me laugh. I have an interview at The Bar In Sugarhouse which I am super excited about, I think it will be a fun 2nd job, well I guess 3rd ha ha- I wish I was loaded and didnt have to get another job, but at least all 3 of them are fun in their own unique ways..
Blake is simply adorable, I have become one of those people that can't shut up about their dog ha but ya know what I don't care, she is the greatest little pup and she makes us so happy. It snowed for the first time this season and I thought she would hate it- but Nope she loves it.. this morning I took her out, and her poor little body was shivering but she wouldnt come back inside- but now she is crashed out on my leg- AAAAAAAAAH I love her, Ok that is all I am going to say this post about Blake!

No comments: