Sunday, October 31, 2010

I forgot how much I love to Blog







Well another Halloween has come and gone, I sure do love this holiday. This Yr it fell on a Sunday, so that means 2-3 days of celebrations, which is actually quite fun but very tiring.. I had a couple costumes this yr- they were actually both costumes from previous halloweens(?) but with a couple little bits of added flair... THis week has been a pretty emotionally exhausting week, so it was nice to get out be with Good Friends, and have a fun time with lots of laughs. I swear by Laughter. :)
The first night I went with Melissa and Brad to Jenn and Wes's house, it was fun- some really good costumes, and of course Mel and I always have a good time. I really am so happy that we have been spending more time together- she is a positive person and we have a lot in common so we are never wondering what should we do?, plus she makes me go to Pilates, which I am very thankful for.. Then the next night- Meg and I went to Tav to meet up with some friends- Michael was Sue Sylvestor from Glee- BEST costume ha ha, and then we went to a party with another group of friends- I brought Blake as my sidekick, and she was a hit but she was NOT a fan of the crazy costumes and loud music. I think my favorite part of last night had to be the fact that Bobby got off work early, and met up with us- he was also part of my costume- I dont have pics of us because my camera died but we were Ariel, Eric and Sebastian from the Little Mermaid ha ha... Anyway- Yay For Halloween, Family, and Friends...

1 comment:

Liz H. said...

i am dying to see the little mermaid costumes! love to see pics. love your short hair!