Wednesday, November 3, 2010

things I dont want to forget

I want to believe in myself, I want to know that if I want it to happen it will happen, I want to stay strong. I want to never stop being passionate about hair, and I want to continue to grow in my knowledge. I am an artist. I am a wife, I am a daughter, I am Blake's Mama, I am an Aunt, I am a Friend, I am Me. I want to stand up for what I believe in, I want to be able to stand up for myself when my feelings get hurt, I want to have a life with unconditional love and light. I want to move further in my career, I want to be the best I can be, I want to stay positive, I want to look more at the glass half full than empty, I want to spread more love into this world, I want to be happy with my inner beauty as well as be happy with my outer shell, I want to have pride in myself and my work. I want to be always happily in love with my best friend and husband, I want to have babies one day and I want to be an amazing loving mother, I want to be a true friend, I want to never have to be scared to open myself up, I don't want to be self critical anymore, I want to go back and read this every day that I start to doubt any of these things.

1 comment:

Liz H. said...

yay i love this post :)