Saturday, December 13, 2008

*Merry Christmas*


I dont want to mail them out but this is Bobby and My Christmas card, by our beautifully decorated Tree ha ha ha ha! I know dont be jealous cause your tree is lacking unlike ours... No we didnt get a tree this year, I want to wait until we dont have roommates so I can go all Griswauld on our house!! :) I am excited for Christmas this year because this is Bobby and My 1st Christmas together, and since his family is in the process of moving to Iowa he is spending the night at my parents house.. I love that my family adores Bobby(my mom loves him so much that he is always right ha) Its just nice knowing that I have finally met the man who was made for me, the man I am going to spend the rest of my life with.. He just understands me, and he makes me want to be a better person. He has a way of always making me smile, even when I am making my pissed face, I cant help but crack a damn smile everytime... I love him for that though, because then I cant stay in my pity me moods(I am spoiled what can I say?) I am able to talk to him about anything and everything, believe it or not Bobby knows pretty much everything about me (and he still loves me WOW!!! thats when you know he's a keeper ha!) I dont know, I could go on and on about Bobby, but I think I have embarrassed him enough.. I guess all I can say is I am lucky that I was given the chance to meet and fall in love with my Best friend!!♥

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am still laughing at your adorable little tree! I love it! I am so excited to see you BOTH next week! I love you two!