Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BOWL O RAMA

Bobby*Megg*Josh*Britt




We went bowling the other night and it was so much fun, I love bowling... I probably wont ever go to fat cats again, eventhough they had killer breadsticks, and fun arcade games bowling is ridiculously overpriced... I am excited that Britt met and adorable guy, who is fun to be around cause god knows double dates arent fun if the other couple sucks lol!! I am excited for many more to come.! Britt kicked our butts the 1st game, it was hilarious she has this softball strength bowling arm I was amazed I should have recorded her. I sucked as usual, I taught myself how to bowl while drinking beer, and I think my brain is confused when its not there at the bowling alley ha ha! Bobby beat us all in the 2nd game, by the middle of the 2nd game I kind of gave up and started throwing the ball backwards, and taking A LOT of pictures, including me and Bobby's dance skills ♥ All in all it was a very fun night!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sure.....THROW IT IN MY FACE! ha ha I miss bowling. I am glad you are carrying on the torch! (Wait, was this Wednesday night bowling?)