Tuesday, June 21, 2011

2011 LIFE

I have really enjoyed this year in my life, I have achieved some resolutions I created in January. One of these was to move up a level in Pureology, and I did it.. I am now a level 2 Pure Artist. I am excited for this opportunity, I hope to shadow some fellow artists so I can learn more about how to be the best facilitator that I can be. I have loved living in the Aves, I am so close to work. Bobby and I go on long daily walks, through Memory Grove, Tanner Park anywhere that we can let Blake off her leash. I love walking through the Aves, and pretending that I live in some of the amazing houses in the neighborhood. just want to scream at them, PLEASE for the love of GOD take off your shoes..
If you know me, you know how much I love my job at CAKE Hair Salon, it is such a fun creative, and positive environment. A day doesn't go by that I don't laugh, I love all of my co-workers. I am just lucky to have a job that I love, and people who only want the best for everyone that works there.If you are looking for a fun, talented creative stylist come see me @ CAKE.. 500 south 210 east.. 801 355 0235

Bobby and I are going to New Zealand in 10 weeks, 10 WEEEEKS, I cant wait. We have so many amazing things planned, 2 Rugby World Cup Games, An overnight Cruise, 2 nights in the Bay Of Islands, Auckland and New Plymouth and who knows WHAT else. I can't believe that it is almost here. I am not looking forward to the flight but definitely not looking forward to the flight home, I am not going to want to leave NZ. On a happy note, the day we come home is also the day my best friend KRISTI ANN LARSEN is getting married,.. SO I guess if I am going to live a day twice, I am happy it is my BFF's Wedding Date...

I am excited that it is summer, and I am also excited for upcoming SYNERGY- it is going to be an incredible experience.. I love my Pureology family, and I can't wait to see them..
yay for the first half of 2011 being such a great yr cant wait for the other half..

1 comment:

Liz H. said...

yay for NZ!! i am so happy for you guys. can't wait to see pics and be so jealous of you being there!