Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ugh it makes me so mad, you would think I really knew them.. ha ha



OMG I AM NOT SURE WHO ELSE IS ADDICTED TO THE BACHELOR, BUT I AM.. I WAS TOTALLY ROOTING FOR JASON TO FIND LOVE, ESPECIALLY WITH MELISSA. IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS GOING TO ALL COME TOGETHER PERFECTLY BUT THAN JASON DECIDED HEY MAYBE I SHOULD BE LIKE EVERY OTHER GUY AND BE AN INDECISIVE ASSHOLE... I CAN NOT BELIEVE HE DID WHAT HE DID, ESPECIALLY WHEN HE BROUGHT MELISSA ON THE FREAKING AFTER THE ROSE SHOW AND THEN DECIDED TO DUMP HER, GOD MAN LET HER SAVE FACE AND SOME DIGNITY.,. I THOUGHT THAT SHE HELD HER OWN, AND I JUST FELT SO BAD FOR HER BUT I TOTALLY AGREED WITH HER, THAT HE IS JUST RUNNING,AND HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE PUT A RING ON HER FINGER BUT SHE SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT AND SOLD IT.. I ALSO THINK MOLLY IS PRETTY LAME, HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOURSELF AND MELISSA AND NOT MAKE OUT WITH HER BARELY SINGLE FIANCEE... UGH IT JUST MAKES ME SO MAD, I KNOW THAT IT IS JUST A REALITY SHOW BUT I AM STILL BUGGED... I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE AFTER ROSE PART 2, MAYBE HIM AND MOLLY ARE HAPPY BUT SHE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO NOT ALWAYS WEAR A NAPPY PONYTAIL BEFORE I CAN EVEN START TO LIKE HER... OK I THINK I AM ALL DONE BACHELOR VENTING...
ps.... I watched Part 2, and I hate to say it but I am not rooting for them to work, there is just something really shady about the whole thing? I have heard rumors that he was set up in his contract to choose 1 then change his mind? If this is true then the Jason I was a fan of does not exist.. Anyway grrr I wish that I wasn't so emotionally opinionated about this show but for some reason people's feelings are a sensitive subject for me! ha ha But on the lighter more positive note, I am proud of Melissa for keeping face, and seeing the positive in all of this, and I am totally rooting for Jillian ha ha!!
o p.s.s. Jason is a total POS... I love how he told Melissa that Molly was involved by saying ps.. I also think its quite humorous Molly had the audacity to even compare what Jason did to her to what he did to Molly... Umm No Melissa didn't back stab anyone, Molly you have to remorse, no respect for anyone including yourself.. I am happy to say Karma is a bitch and what goes around will surely come around.. Hmmm maybe he will break you ♥ twice!! We can only hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen sister!!!!!! I love Melissa and am so sad that she thinks that there is something wrong with her, when clearly she just dates loosers! Now I know why Jason's ex wife bailed!